This isn’t just any old smoothie bowl. This is an especially indulgent, protein loaded, thick and creamy smoothie bowl which makes for the perfect summer breakfast.
- 100g frozen raspberries
- 100g frozen strawberries
- 1/2 frozen banana
- 120ml milk
- 1 scoop protein powder of choice
- 2 scoops Oppo Madagascan Vanilla
- 1/2 kiwi, sliced
- 1tbs chia seeds
- Pop the milk into a blender with the frozen berries and blitz to combine.
- Add the frozen banana along with your two scoops of Madagascan Vanilla ice cream and blitz again until everything is smooth, pink and creamy.
- To serve, pour your smoothie mixture into a bowl and top with fresh kiwi slices, extra raspberries and a sprinkling of chia seeds. Enjoy!