Salted Caramel Iced Coffee
It may be hot outside but don’t let that stop you from enjoying your daily caffeine-kick! This quick and easy recipe for our Salted Caramel Iced Coffee is the perfect refreshing pick-me-up to sip on a summers afternoon. All it takes is 3 simple ingredients which you'll likely have at home already, so no need for time-consuming trips to the supermarket either. We like the sound of that!
Ingredients (serves 1)
- 1-2 shots of strong espresso coffee
- 250ml ice cold water
- A handful ice cubes
- 2 scoops Oppo Salted Caramel
- Add the espresso, water and ice cubes into a serving glass and stir everything together.
- Mix up half of the ice cream until its melted and pourable, then drizzle it into your coffee and watch it swirl.
- Finally, pop a big scoop of ice cream into the glass, grab a straw and get sipping!