Red berry and apple crumble with vanilla ice cream
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 2 cooking apples (chopped)
- 250g raspberries
- 100g pomegranate seeds
- ½tsp cinnamon
- 100g whole wheat flour
- 60g rolled oats
- 2tbs fresh butter (or coconut oil)
- A pinch of salt
- 1tbs maple syrup (optional)
- 1/2 tub Oppo Madagascan Vanilla
- Pop the chopped apple, raspberries, pomegranate seeds and cinnamon into large bowl and mix everything together.
- Take 4 greased ramekins (or bake-safe single serving tins) and portion out the fruit mixture between them.
- In a separate bowl add the flour, oats, salt, maple syrup and butter and rub the ingredients together by hand until the mixture looks like breadcrumbs.
- Top each of the ramekins with ¼ of the flour and oat mixture, lightly shuffling each to ensure the tops are nice and even.
- Bake your crisps in a 180 degree oven for 25-30 minutes or until they turn golden brown and smell delicious!
- Serve straight out of oven topped and top with a scoop of ice cold Madagascan Vanilla ice cream. Enjoy!