_Hannaheats gives Oppo an energetic twist with some extremely chocolatey energy balls.
- 70g of Oppo Chocolate and Hazelnut ice cream, melted
- 80g of soaked medjool dates
- 50g of oat flour
- 3 teaspoons of cacao powder
- 30g of chocolate protein powder (or substitute for more flour)
- 1 tbsp of chocolate spread (a cacao nut butter was used for this recipe)
- Place all of the ingredients in your blender
- Blend until well combined
- Leave the mix to harden in the fridge for around an hour
- Take the mix out of the fridge and scoop teaspoon size amounts on to a plate
- Place these scoops in to the freezer for a further half an hour
- Take out the freezer, role in to shape and store in the fridge!