Move aside, cheesecake.
There’s a new dessert in town.
Try this mint choc pud created by Emily @cleanlivinghealthychoices - it's surprisingly simple to make and the combination of the base with the minty chocolate ice cream is marvellous.
Prep time: 30 mins (plus a couple of hours for freezing)
Serves: Three. Or one, if you're like us and don't see the need to share something so good.
- 500ml tub of Oppo Mint Choc Swirl ice cream
- 100g plain biscuits
- 3 tsp water
- Freeze dried strawberries (for decoration)
- 100g dark chocolate
- Place 100g of biscuits into a blender and mix until they reach a crumb consistency
- Divide the biscuit crumbs into three small containers (approximately 30g in each)
- Add 1 teaspoon water to bind the crumb and press down with fork to make a biscuit base
- Take 150ml of Oppo Mint Chocolate Swirl and create a second layer on top of the biscuit base (repeat for each)
- Break up the dark chocolate and push the chunks into the ice cream topping
- Sprinkle with some freeze-dried strawberries
- Place in the freezer for 2 hours. Enjoy!