A soft and crumbly dark cake baked with molasses and spices, topped with Oppo salted caramel ice-cream; perfect to welcome in the colder months.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 10-15 minutes
- 20g almond / coconut flour
- 20g buckwheat flour
- 20g vanilla protein powder
- ½ tsp each; cinnamon, ginger
- 1 tsp molasses
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 100ml egg whites
- 100ml milk
- 1 apple, sliced
- 2 scoops of Oppo Salted Caramel
- Preheat oven to 180C and grease a cast iron skillet with coconut oil.
- In a medium sized bowl, mix together the dry ingredients and then mix in the wet ingredients, except for the apple.
- Pour the mix in to the skillet and top with the apple slices.
- Cook for 15 minutes.
- Top with Salted Caramel Oppo ice cream