- Madagascan Vanilla Oppo (500ml tub)
- Passion fruit coulis
- Small chocolate eggs (make your own with an Easter egg mould - we used one from Lakeland)
- If you are making eggs, get the mould and paint with melted chocolate. Leave to set in the fridge for an hour or so.
- Take the Oppo out of the freezer and leave to soften for about 20 minutes
- Crack the top of the Easter egg & place in an egg cup.
- Fill the egg with softened Oppo & top with a spoonful of passion fruit coulis.
- Enjoy some Easter #GoodTemptation
If you have a go, show us yours by tagging us @Oppobrothers!