Brit (@naturally.b) created the most delicious afternoon treat...
· 1/2 cup oats
· 1/2 ground almonds
· 1/2 cup pistachios
· 1/2 cup almond butter
· 1 Tsp baking powder
· 3 Tbsp maple syrup
1. Pre heat your oven to 180 degrees
2. Put the oats into a food processor and blitz until they form a floury consistency
3. Add the ground almonds, baking powder, almond butter and maple syrup until well combined
4. Chop the pistachios roughly, then add to the mixture and pulse so the nuts are evenly distributed
5. Split the mixture into equal sized balls and bake for 12-15 mins until they turn golden brown – don’t leave for too long as they will firm as they cool!
6. Serve warm with a couple of scoops of Madagascan Vanilla Oppo and enjoy!