(to serve 2 people)
- 2 bananas
- 20g chopped almonds (or whichever nuts you fancy)
- 20g mixed seeds and goji berries of your choice
- 15g no added sugar dark chocolate (90% is best)
- As many scoops of Oppo as you want!
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees and slice one of the bananas lengthways. Bake (with its skin on) for 20 minutes. Once the skin has gone black and the banana is nice and squishy it’s ready.
2. Cut the second unbaked banana lengthways, then place both bananas onto a sharing plate or bowl ready for the toppings.
3. Top the bananas with a mixture of Oppo ice cream flavours. We went with Mint Choc Swirl and Salted Caramel for this one but feel free to mix it up. Shave the dark chocolate with a grater or a large kitchen knife then sprinkle on top, along with the chopped nuts, seeds and gojis.