Summer Berry Coulis with Vanilla Ice Cream
Cool down with a coulis – This is our tasty solution to those sweltering afternoons when you’re craving something refreshing. And when you see how easy this is to make you’ll be running to the kitchen to make it. Get those spoons ready. It’s time for a little mixology.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 200 g raspberries
- 200 g fresh blackberries
- ½ tsp lemon juice
- 1 tbs honey (or use stevia drops for a sugar free version)
- 1 tub Oppo Madagascan Vanilla
- In a large bowl add your raspberries, blackberries, lemon juice and mash them together to create a pourable sauce.
- Taste your coulis and add honey until you reach the perfect sweetness (or for a sugar free variant, add some stevia drops instead).
- To serve, pop two of scoops of Oppo Madagascan Vanilla into a bowl and drizzle over a few generous tablespoons of your coulis. Grab that spoon and enjoy!