Mint Chocolate Acai and Chia Bowl
As it’s healthy, there's no reason why you can't have Oppo for breakfast. This Mint Chocolate breakfast bowl is a great way to enjoy a nutritious and indulgent meal at the start of the day. All it takes is little mixing, layering and a bit of thinking ahead (but then who doesn't go to bed thinking about tomorrow's breakfast anyway...?).
- 2 tbs chia seeds
- 70 ml water (or milk for extra indulgence)
- 1 tsp cacao powder
- Stevia drops (to sweeten)
- 2 tbs desiccated coconut
- 30 g rolled oats
- 1 tsp matcha powder
- 200 ml milk (your choice what kind)
- 1 tsp acai powder mixed with 2tbs runny honey
- 1 scoop Oppo Mint Chocolate Swirl
- Chopped dark chocolate to garnish
- Start by soaking your oats and chia seeds the night before making the. First, add together the oats with 200 ml of milk, the matcha powder and stir well. Pop this mixture into the fridge to soak.
- Next combine the chia seeds, cacao powder, water, peppermint extract and a few drops of stevia and put this into the fridge too.
- The following morning you're ready to build the bowl. Take a serving glass, add the chia mixture, then sprinkle over the desiccated coconut followed by the soaked oats.
- Top your bowl with a big scoop of Oppo Mint Chocolate Swirl and drizzle over the honey and acai sauce.
- Finally, add a spoonful of chopped dark chocolate for some crunch-factor and tuck in!