Grilled BBQ peaches and ice cream
Nothing says summer like a BBQ and with the bank holiday upon us it's the perfect weekend to get your tongs out for some grilling action.
Simple. Quick. And easy.
Go on, try these grilled peaches for yourself.
Ingredients: Serves 5
- 5 large peaches
- 1 x 500ml tub Oppo Salted Caramel
- 1tbs coconut oil
- 1tsp cinnamon
- 1tsp honey (optional)
- 2tbs toasted pumkin seeds
- Put your BBQ on a medium heat while you prepare your fruit for grilling.
- Slice each peach in half (and de-stone). Then brush each sliced side with a little coconut oil.
- Sprinkle the cinnamon and drizzle the honey over the sliced side of the peaches. Now you're ready for grilling.
- Whack your peaches on the BBQ and let them caramelize until they become golden and sticky on the flat side (about 3-4 minutes).
- Take the peaches off the grill with a pair of tongs and serve each half with a scoop of Salted Caramel ice cream and a sprinkling of crunchy punkin seeds. Enjoy!