Nothing says 'indulgent dessert' like a creamy panna cotta. Now you can enjoy this tasty classic without overloading on the sugar and calories. You'll be surprised by how easy it is too. Just pop ten minutes aside, grab a tub of Madagascan Vanilla and get your ramekins ready.
- 4 scoops Madagascan Vanilla Oppo
- 250 ml evaporated milk
- 10 grams agar agar powder
- 50 ml water
- In a small microwaveable bowl, combine the agar agar and water and pop it into the microwave for a minute to boil thoroughly.
- Meanwhile add your Oppo and evaporated milk to a saucepan and bring it to a gentle heat (just to melt the ice cream).
- Take your hot agar agar water out of the microwave and while mixing the saucepan contents, add it in.
- Pour the mixture into two pre-greased ramekins and transfer them to the fridge for an hour or two to set.
- Take your set ramekins out of the fridge and transfer each panna cotta onto a plate to serve.
- Top with some raspberry sauce: you can simply combine some fresh raspberries with a dash of honey to make this.