- 40g oats
- 200ml milk
- A dash of cinnamon
- 1 ripe pear
- 1 spoonful honey, agave or maple syrup
- 1 scoop Oppo Vanilla ice cream
- Preheat the oven to 175 degrees Celsius. Halve the pear and take out the core
- Put both halves in a oven proof dish with a thin layer of water and bake the pear for 30 minutes until softened.
- Pour 100ml of water and a teaspoonful of honey into a pan. Heat this mixture and lay the softened pears in it. Cook the pears for 5-10 minutes until the water is evaporated and the pears start to caramelize.
- Make a simple oatmeal porridge. Mix the oats, milk and cinnamon in a saucepan and heat them on medium / high heat for 5 minutes.
- Pour the porridge in a bowl. Layer the pears on top and finish with a large scoop of Oppo vanilla ice cream. Enjoy!