These Oppo milkshakes went down a storm at V festival. Get shaking things up at home by recreating them! Here's what we did...
Ingredients (makes 2 x milkshakes)
- 250 ml of Oppo Vanilla Ice Cream
- 100 ml milk of choice
- 2 tablespoons of Pip & Nut almond, cashew or peanut butter
- 1 scoop of protein powder (optional)
- A handful of Rude Health Granola of choice
Shake it up!
- Blend together all ingredients (apart from the granola) until you get a thick, smooth milkshake
- Pour your shake into two large cups, then swirl over some extra nut butter and sprinkle the tops with a generous handful of granola
- Get gulping and enjoy!