This isn't your standard burger... in fact this is the kind of burger you can have for breakfast, lunch and dinner!
For the burger ‘pancake’ baps:
- 75 g spelt flour
- 40 g fine cut oats or oat flour
- 65 g natural yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- A pinch of salt
- 185 ml milk of choice
- 1 egg
Building the burger
- 1-2 scoops of Oppo Salted Caramel ice cream
- 1 kiwi, thinly sliced
- 1 banana, thinly length-way sliced
- 1 apple, thinly horizontally sliced
- Pip&Nut butter of choice (as ‘mayo’)
- Sweet freedom Choc Shot of choice (as ‘ketchup’)
Combine all the ‘pancake’ bap ingredients and get a pan ready with a little of oil or butter over a medium heat.
Spoon 6 equal disks of your batter onto the pan surface and let the underside of the pancakes become golden, which should take around 2 minutes.
Flip the pancakes and cook them for a further couple of minutes until both sides match in colour, then set them aside on a wire rack to cool completely.
Spread a generous amount of Pip & Nut butter onto your first ‘pancake’ bap and pile on your kiwi, banana and apple slices.
Add another ‘pancake’ bap with a big scoop of Oppo and drizzle with Choc Shot.
Pop the last pancake on top and spear a burger-stick through the entire bap to hold it together.