Clapham North, London, United Kingdom
Applicants are required to hold the relevant Visas/Work Permits
Brand Manager - Oppo Ice Cream
Brand Manager required to make Oppo synonymous with ‘healthy indulgence’.
Health and indulgence have always been opposites, but at Oppo we’ve made it our mission to find a new way. Food doesn’t need loads of sugar or calories to taste good.
Our vision is that people everywhere can give in to their favourite sweet treats without sacrificing their health.
We’ve got national distribution, so now it’s over to you to help build the brand and drive awareness.
Get in touch if you share the Oppo vision, have a passion for getting an innovative brand into the hearts and minds of your target consumers and have worked in a brand led role within an FMCG company (however big or small).
You will work closely with the company founders, sales team and retailers to drive rate of sale across all accounts.
- Planning and strategy
Identifying where, when and how to communicate what Oppo is about to our target audience
Making sure you understand our consumers
- Management of 2-3 people (regular 1-1s and coaching)
Our Field and Marketing Exec & our Social Media, Content and NPD Exec, plus one / two interns
- Shopper Marketing
Working with our commercial manager on JBPs / promo
Managing our Field and Marketing Exec to coordinate our 40 ambassadors to do in store sampling
Working with a freelancer on creative design / POS material – including our wholefoods market window
- PR & Communications
Getting Charlie, Harry and Oppo on TV / in the press
- Content Creation
Working with the team to create engaging content across digital channels
- Email Newsletter & Website
Managing website content
Writing and sending out email newsletters every month
- Social Media
Working with our Social Media Exec to execute social strategy including creating unique content / posts and communicating with consumers
Manage and seek out brand partnerships
- Events, Sampling & Experiential
Deciding which shows to exhibit at and negotiating space
- Initiative – deciding and doing what needs to be done
- Bright and empathetic
- Organised and thorough - great attention to detail
- Interested in health, wellness, and nutrition trends
- Keen to work in the food and drink sector. A ‘foodie’
- Passionate about Oppo and making the indulgent healthy
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Over two years of experience in an FMCG brand in marketing
- Experience of marketing planning
- Experience of running events e.g. consumer shows
- Skills in developing and executing social media strategy
- Experience in PR (whether personally or managing an agency)
- Experience of managing a small team
- Basic design skills on Photohop / InDesign are a bonus
- Competitive + bonus
Send your CV with a covering letter in the body of the email to email@example.com explaining your:
- Fit for the role
Depending on your fit we can then schedule a time to speak on the phone and meet in person.
We look forward to hearing from you soon!