Salted Caramel Irish Cream
Round of your week with a Salted Caramel twist on a traditional Irish favourite. Just four simple steps and you can reinvent this Irish decadence with no compromises and 55% fewer calories than the traditional tipple. Sippable indulgence is just moments away...
Ingredients (makes 4 x 60 ml servings)
- 60ml Irish whiskey
- 3 scoops Oppo Salted Caramel (softened)
- 20ml skimmed milk
- 1tsp Vanilla extract
- 40ml espresso coffee
- 12 ice cubes
- Pop four glasses into the fridge to cool while you make the Irish Cream.
- Next place the whiskey, vanilla extract, Salted Caramel ice cream and milk into a blender and blitz to combine.
- Retrieve the cooled glasses and pop 3 ice cubes into each.
- Divide the Irish Cream equally into each glass enjoy!