Quinoa And Buckwheat Waffles With Salted Caramel Ice Cream
For a filling, fresh and easy breakfast check out Kate Borrill's healthy and delicious take on an all time favourite morning treat. These waffles are not only gluten free, but are packed with wholesome grains to power you through the day. Read on too find out how you can make your own.
- 60g quinoa flour
- 120g buckwheat flour
- 125ml almond milk
- 1tbs maple syrup
- 1/2tsp of baking powder
- 2 scoops Oppo Salted Caramel
- Dragon fruit
- Maple syrup
- Add the quinoa flour, buckwheat flour and baking powder into a bowl and mix to combine.
- Stir in the almond milk and maple syrup and set aside the batter to rest for around 8-10 minutes (this will improve the elasticity of the batter).
- To cook the waffles start by greasing your waffle machine lightly, then use it according to its own directions.
- Once your waffles are golden brown it’s time to dress them up. Top them with Salted Caramel ice cream, coconut, raspberries or blueberries, a little dragon fruit and finally drizzle with some more maple syrup. Enjoy!