Ingredients (makes 8-12 cones):
- 2 egg whites
- 115g powdered or granulated erythritol (or use xylitol)
- 50ml milk
- 1/2tsp vanilla extract
- 140g plain flour
- 30g coconut oil, melted
- 1 x 500ml tub Oppo (your choice which flavour)
- Add your egg whites, erythritol, milk, coconut oil and salt into a bowl and whisk until the mixture is pale and light.
- Sift the flour into the bowl and fold everything together until well combined.
- Pop a saucepan onto a medium heat and lightly grease the surface with a little more coconut oil.
- Using a large tablespoon, add a spoonful or two of batter onto the pan surface and use the back of the spoon to create an even, round, thin disk.
- After 3 minutes cooking on one side, flip the disk over and allow it to get brown on the other side too.
- Now you've got to work fast! Take your disk out of the pan and while it’s still warm, shape it to create a cone, then pop it onto a wire rack to cool and harden up.
- Repeat the process until all the mixture has been used. Now add a scoop or two to your cone and enjoy!