Did you think the high fat and sugar was the key to tiramisu’s deliciousness? Think again. This recipe proves that you can still enjoy this indulgent Italian dessert without looking like you have... So, put aside 15 minutes to layer these tasty ramekins up and concedetevi sano! (that's 'Indulge healthy' if your Italian isn't quite there yet).
- 4 scoops Vanilla Oppo
- 250 grams reduced fat mascarpone
- 250 grams skyrr or greek yoghurt
- 1 tbsp corn flour
- 50 ml espresso coffee
- 1 tbs Tia Maria (optional)
- 4 drops stevia leaf extract (or to taste)
- 4 plain oatcakes
- 2 tbs butter, melted
- Pop your scoops of Oppo into a large mixing bowl and allow them to soften.
- Add the mascarpone cheese, yoghurt, coffee, corn flour, Tia Mari and stevia drops, and whisk to aerate the mixture.
- Crush the oatcakes and mix them together with the butter and some extra stevia until well coated.
- Take your ramekins and press a ¼ of the oatcake mixture into the base of each.
- Top each base with a ¼ of the creamy mascarpone mixture and pop them in the fridge to set for a minimum of 2 hours.