Recipe by Lucy Mountain, aka @thefashionfitnessfoodie
What you need:
- 3 x Oppo Mini Tubs (One of each flavour)
- 600ml Kombuchua (I used Equinox ginger, wild berry and elderflower with raspberry flavours)
- 3 tsp Honey (I used Steens Manuka)
How to make:
- Cut 2 inches off the bottom off each of your Oppo tubs with a serrated knife to create 3 perfect circles of ice cream
- Push each circle to the bottom of three small glasses
- Using a teaspoon of honey, gentle circle the top of the glass so it lines the edge and dribbles down the inner sides
- Pour your Kombucha to the top of each glass. I used Equinox ginger for vanilla, wild berry for salted caramel and elderflower with raspberry for mint chocolate - but you can use any flavour or brand you wish!
- Using the rest of each Oppo pot, take 1 scoop of each flavour and place it in the top of each glass, ensuring its the same flavour as whats at the bottom.
- Now, enjoy!