Recipe by Lizzie King (Lizzie Loves Healthy)
The fastest thing to whip up that will impress everyone no end as it looks beautiful and tastes amazing.
Crunchy shards of chocolate layered throughout and warm, molten chocolate sauce on top, it’s insanely good!
- 1 tub Oppo Salted Caramel Ice-Cream
- 2 tbsp Coconut Oil
- 1 tbsp cacao or cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp almond butter
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp flaked almonds
- Take the ice cream out of the freezer to soften up as you make the sauce.
- In a small pan melt the coconut oil gently, adding the maple syrup, almond butter and cocoa powder, whisking to combine. When you have a thick, glossy sauce remove from heat.
- Using tall glasses to serve, drizzle a little sauce on the inside of the empty glass then scoop a large dollop of ice cream, pour over a little more sauce, and layer like this until the glass is full. Sprinkle with the almond flakes over the chocolate sauce on the very top.
- Serve immediately.