Recipe by Sophie Grace Holmes
A classic summer treat... Oppo style.
What You Need:
- 500 ml Oppo Ice Cream
- 16 oz chocolate of your choice
- Wooden popsicle sticks
- Ice cream moulds
How to make:
- Fill moulds with ice cream. Insert wooden sticks. Set in freezer for 1 hour.
- Melt chocolate in microwave for 2 minutes on medium heat. Stir.
- Quickly and carefully cover the ice cream moulds with chocolate.
- Top with nuts, dried fruit... Be creative!
- Chill in freezer for 2 hours. Perfect for BBQ season.