Recipe Adapted from My Sweet Life
What You Need:
- 3/4 cup ground almonds
- 1/4 cup desiccated coconut
- 1/4 cup of raw cacao powder
- 1/4 cup of coconut butter
- 2 tablespoon of Pip & Nut peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence
- 1 teaspoon of mixed spice
- 1/4 teaspoon of almond extract
How To Make:
- Melt the coconut butter and coconut oil at medium heat for one minute in microwave.
- Add all the other ingredients and mix together until combined.
- Scoop a teaspoon of dough and roll into balls.
- Roll balls in desiccated coconut, cacao powder or whatever else suits your mood! Have fun and get creative.
- Chill the truffles in the fridge for about half an hour.
- Serve with two scoops of your favourite flavour of Oppo.