Did you know that you can bake with Oppo? Swap the traditional custard in your bread pudding with melted Oppo to save on sugar, calories and custard-making time. Get baking!
- 75 grams sliced bread (gluten free also works)
- 1 mini tub of Salted Caramel Oppo (or 2 scoops)
- A sprinkling of dark chocolate chips
- 1 egg (or flax egg)
- Pop your mini tub of Oppo in a microwave and cook for ½ minute, or until it looks like custard (just don’t let it boil!)
- Pour the melted Oppo into a mixing bowl, add the egg, and whisk everything to combine.
- Arrange your slices of bread into two single-serving ramekins, and wedge some chocolate chips between the slices.
- Pour the Oppo and egg 'custard' mixture over both bread puddings, making sure all the slices are nicely soaked through.
- Bake your ramekins for 15-20 minutes (at 180 degrees), or until the bread filling turns golden brown.
- Serve with a scoop of Oppo and enjoy!