Just finished enjoying a mini tub of Oppo? Wait! Don’t throw it away yet. The indulging doesn’t stop there...
For all you mug-muffin fans (if you’re unfamiliar with this awesome baking trend, google it!) we’ve got a crafty recipe we think you'll love; the Oppo ‘tub’ muffin. It’s super simple, ridiculously quick, and minimal on the washing up. A triple win.
- 1 empty mini tub Oppo (you could always scoop out the ice cream to top the muffin with later)
- 1 tbs almond butter
- 2 tbs self raising flour
- 2 tbs milk
- 1 tbs maple, honey, or a few drops of stevia leaf extract
- a sprinkling dark chocolate chips
- In your empty tub, stir together all your ingredients until you ave a smooth bather with no lumps.
- Pop the tub in the microwave for 1-2 minutes, or until your cake is fully risen and ‘baked’ through.
- Serve hot with some extra Oppo on top.
- Dig in!