Clapham North, London
Applicants are required to hold the relevant Visas/Work Permits
We believe health and indulgence don’t have to be opposite. Food doesn’t need loads of sugar or calories to taste good.
Our vision is that people everywhere can give in to their favourite sweet treats without sacrificing their health.
We’ve started with the most indulgent food of all: ice cream. Oppo is made with natural ingredients which replace the nasty stuff and make it taste even better – at just 40 calories a scoop.
Read our story here: http://www.oppoicecream.co.uk/story/
We’ve got national distribution in over 1,000 retail stores and out of home sites, and need your help to ensure the smooth bookkeeping of all these accounts.
Get in touch if you have very good attention to detail, are good with numbers, enjoy a puzzle from time to time, a skill for keeping confidential information in order, and enjoy free oppo ice cream.
You will be working part time (15-24 hours a week) and it might be possible to work part of this from home.
• Use of our “Bookeeper” proprietary software (training provided)
• Entering purchase invoices
• Processing sales invoices, cash receipts and payments
• Checking company bank statements
• Analysing aged debtors and liaising with accounts departments at our supermarket customers to arrange payment of debts
• Organising company expenses
• Dealing with our payroll supplier
• Preparing cash flow statements
• Providing administrative support
• Helping with Logistics
• Covering Operations Manager over holidays and sickness
• Organised and thorough - great attention to detail
• Plenty of initiative – deciding and doing what needs to be done without being asked to do it first
• Assertive where needed (in chasing debts)
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
• 2+ years’ experience in bookkeeping
• Ideally a bookkeeping qualification
• Knowledge of MS Office, particularly Excel
• Strong numeracy and good attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills and an ability to write clear, professional and friendly emails to maintain good relationships
• Competitive and depending on experience
• Caitlin Barnes (Operations Manager) & Harry F Thuillier (Finance Director)
We look forward to hearing from you!